Zoho CRM Mobile App Training
Zoho has released a new mobile phone and tablet app. We have been beta testing it for about 7 months. We’ve had it running on several Android phones, an iPhone, my iPad and even an Android Tablet. It works like a champ on all the devices. It is DEFINITELY worth installing the new app.
From the Android Google Play or iPhone App Store, search for and install Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM Mobile New Features
- Great new home page of activities for the day.
- Fewer taps to access all your information.
- Easier download of all records.
- Check in and geotag you customer visits (records time and physical location)
- Create Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices right from the phone.
- Attach files (think location photos)
- More control of fields you can use for searching on the mobile device
While you are there downloading, you might want too look at also downloading the Zoho Leads App which allows you to scan business cards and send them to your Zoho CRM account. You can read more about that app here:
Uninstalling the old version
- Go to your device’s Settings app .
- Select Apps or Application manager.
- Scroll to and select the app (Zoho CRM) you want to uninstall.
- Touch Uninstall.
- Tap and hold the Zoho CRM app icon on your home screen until all your iPhone’s app icons begin to jiggle.
- Tap the small “x” on the upper corner of the app.
- Select to delete the app and its data.